The Academy has strict guidelines on dress and all pupils will be expected to wear the full Academy uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’, helps foster a pride in the Academy and stops pupils coming to the Academy in unsuitable clothes.
You can order uniform now by visiting pbuniform-online.co.uk/studfall but any orders will only be dispatched from the end of June only.
Click below to view the 'how to order' guide and a copy of the order form which will give you information on costings
- Purple academy sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper (Years 2, 3, 4 & 5)
- Black academy sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper (Year 6)
- White or academy white with purple trim Polo Shirt
- Grey or Black trousers, skirt or pinafore
- Grey or black shorts or Purple/white summer dress
- Grey or white socks or tights
- Black or grey shoes
- Academy uniform fleeces/ waterproof jackets are available and are popular all the year round.
N.B. Trainers with long laces and shoes or sandals with high heels are not suitable for school
Please click on the attachments below for the order form and more information